CBSE Improvement Exam and CBSE Private Exam Difference 2012
We all know CBSE conducts board exams for class 12th and conducts in different ways so that all students can give board exams no matter what their problem is. The solution to their problem is CBSE Private Exam and CBSE Improvement Exam and CBSE Compartment Exam.
If a student cannot go to school regularly or cannot attend regular classes, he can appear as a private candidate and there is no difference or partiality comparison done to private students from regular students.
If a student could not score well in class 12 board exams and he is passed in all subjects so he can’t appear for compartment exam also, he can give CBSE Improvement Exam. CBSE Improvement exam is more or less same as the CBSE Private exam with some advantages from private exam and some disadvantages.
Advantages of CBSE Improvement Exam over CBSE Private Exam:
- You don’t have to give exam of all subjects, you can give improvement of one or all subjects as you like.
- Your best marks of two years will be counted.
- You don’t have to give practical exams again as your previous year practical marks will be carried forward.
- Your passing year will not change. For example if you passed in 2011 and gave cbse improvement exam in 2012, your passing year will be 2012.
Advantages of CBSE Private exam over CBSE Improvement Exam:
- You can give exams in the subjects you want, unlike cbse improvement exam that you have to chose only from the subjects you gave exam before.
- You have one ultimate marksheet which will have all your marks.
- You will get fresh new passing certificate and migration certificate.
Similarities in CBSE Improvement Exam and CBSE Improvement Exam:
- Both are given privately.
- The datesheet is same as regular board exams.
- The question papers are same as regular board exams.
- Marksheet is same as regular board exams.
- Date of declaration of result is same as regular board exams.
I hope now the differences between the two are clear to you and now you can decide which one is better for you.
Tags: cbse improvement exam date sheet 2013, cbse practical exam date sheet 2013, cbse improvement admit card, cbse private admit card, cbse improvement admit card 2013 download, compartment exam date 2013, improvement exam admit card, cbse compartment exam 2013 date sheet, Procedure for student who fail in 12 cbse examination 2013, adavantages of cbse improvement exams