NLSIU, Bangalore Admission to Distance Education Courses 2012
The National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore has invited applications for admission to the following programmes conducted in distance education mode for the Year 2011-12.
* Master of Business Laws (P.G. Degree) [2 years] – MBL
* One year Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights Law – PGDHRL
* One year Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Law and Ethics – PGDMLE
* One year Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law – PGDEL
* One year Post Graduate Diploma Intellectual Property Rights Law – PGDIPR
* One year Post Graduate Diploma in Child Rights Law – PGDCRL
The minimum eligibility is a graduate degree from a recognized university
Admission form and Handbook may be obtained upon payment of Rs.1,000/- through demand draft (DD) favouring Registrar, NLSIU, payable at Bangalore from The Coordinator, Distance Education Department, National Law School of India University , Nagarbhavi, Bangalore – 560 242.
The admission form may also be downloaded from link: www.nls.ac.in/ded
Last date for submission of application without late fee is June 30, 2011 and with a late fee of Rs.500/- is August 31, 2011.
Tags: nlsiu supplementary exam 2013 result, mbl exams 2013, pgdipr nlsiu, nlsiu mbl exam 2013, mbl nlsiu exam 2013, nlsiu supplementary date sheet, mbl nlsiu exams date 2013, National law school mbl supplementary exam december timetable, national law school university bangalore 2013 MBL exam schedule, mbl exam schedule 2013