Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET) – University of Mumbai 2012
Ph.D. Entrance Test
The University of Mumbai invites application for the Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET) of the Jan-Feb Session in the concerned subject of research under the Faculty of Arts, Commerce, Science, Law and Technology.
- Date and Time of Ph. D. Entrance Test:- Saturday, 26th February, 2011 at 11:00 am to 02:00 pm.
- Starting Date for acceptance of Application Form:- 27th January, 2011
- Last Date for acceptance of Application Form:-16th February, 2011 up to 05:00 pm.
- Eligibility:- As per the Ordinances O.5473, O.5474, O.5476 of the Universities of Mumbai as mentioned in the VCD. No. Exam./Thesis/Univ. /VCD/2414 of 2010 (Refer Annexure – I for VCD & Annexure - II for UG-441 0f 2005 Circular)
- Registration fees along with Application Form: - A Demand draft in the name of �Finance & Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai� of Rs. 1000/- for General Category and Rs. 500/- for Reserved Category as mention in VCD.
� Syllabus for the Entrance Test:- Topics included in the compulsory / core papers at Post Graduate Degree level programmes in the respective Research Subject of the University of Mumbai. (refer Annexure – III for the list of Research Subjects )
� Exemption from test:- As mention in clause No. 9 of said VCD (Refer Annexure – I for VCD) The Exempted Candidates shall submit their application on or before 10th March, 2011 to the directly to the concerned research centre as per clause No. 11.1(a). (In case of any doubt candidate may contact to Thesis Section)
The details of subject wise vacancy position of Ph. D. seats along with the Recognized Research Center and guiding teachers are shown in the Annexure – IV. However, the number of vacancy may change due to transfer of guiding teacher from one institution to another institute (Refer Annexure – IV for details)
The candidates can download the Application Form for the said Entrance Test from the University website and submit it along with the attested photocopies of previous Educational Qualification and work experience certificates (if any) at Room No. 129, First Floor, Thesis Section, Fort Campus of the University on or before 16th February, 2011 up to 05:00 pm. (refer Annexure – V for Application Form)
The Pre Ph.D. course work is mandatory, except for those who have been granted exemption as per U.G.C. rules and regulations which are mentioned in the VCD. No. Exam. /Thesis/Univ. /VCD/2414 of 2010 dated 18th November, 2010.
The details regarding the same is available on the University website www.mu.ac.in
Tags: mumbai university pet 2013, mumbai university pet exam 2013, pet exam mumbai university 2013, pet mumbai university 2013, phd entrance exam 2013 mumbai university, pet exam 2013 mumbai university, pet entrance exam 2013 mumbai university, phd entrance exam 2013-14 mumbai university, mumbai university phd entrance test 2013, pet 2013 mumbai university