OMS (Onscreen Marking System) in CBSE 2012
OMS in CBSE
How does OMS work?
- The answer script is scanned and uploaded on the server of four-five schools that have been identified as evaluation centres by the CBSE.
- Each examiner for English (core) will be given a unique user ID and password, with which he/she can access only those answer scripts allotted to him/her for evaluation.
- An examiner will visit an evaluation centre, where he/she will be given a PC on which they can access their designated answer booklets with their user ID.
- Examiners will evaluate their answer booklet on the computer screen and enter the corresponding marks in a separate window.
- At the end of evaluation, the software will point out if the examiner has forgotten to evaluate any answer. The software will calculate the total marks.
- Each examiner is expected to evaluate 20-25 answer booklets in one day.
More at Onscreen Marking System in CBSE
Tags: cbse onscreen marking, Did there any grace system for 12 cbse, grace system in cbse, grace marking scheme in cbse, on screen marking software, on screen marking software cbse, marking scheme of 12th cbse maths board exam 2013, is there is grace system in cbse, is there grace system in 10th class in cbse cbse, is there any system of grace in cbse board