APSMFC Post Metric Scholarship 2012
Andhar Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Ltd.
5th Floor Haj House, Nampally
Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation (APSMFC) invites application for candidates for post-metric scholarship programme 2010.
Eligibility for Scholarship Program:
- Student pursuing studies from class XI to Ph.D including Technical and vocational courses (Those courses which are not covered in Merit Cum Means based Scholarship)
- Annual income of Parent / Guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakhs
- Secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination
- The Educational institution should be recognized by the competent authority
- The course in which the student is admitted should be recognized by competent authority
- It is compulsory to fill up all the pages of the application form.
- It is necessary to fill up all the * marked fields in the application form (otherwise the application will not be accepted)
- Obtain a print out of the filled in application form and submit the same through the institution along with all required enclosures.
- Please Note down Your Token number after filling the Application as it is to be used for further references
Last date of online application: 31-07-2010
Tags: apsmfc 2013, apsmfc scholarships status 2013, apsmfc scholarship status 2013, apsmfc 2013 status, www apsmfc com status, apsmfc status 2013, APSMFC Scholarship Status 2012 2013, apsmfc edit option, apsmfc central scholarship 2012, apsmfc scholarship status