CBSE Physical Education Cards (PEC)
Objectives of the Physical Education Cards (PEC)
- to offer support by introducing new teaching approaches and activities for primary age group Jor-physical education lessons as well for the curriculum teaching.
- to provide a new range of educational resources for Physical Education
- to offer training to all of the primary staff who deliver primary educational lessons.
- to assist schools to deliver elements of the Physical Education curricula.
- to act as a research base that will demonstrate the wider benefits that Physical Education card have on the whole child education outcomes.
It is mandatory for all the schools to incorporate the Physical Education Cards (PEC).
More at PEC Cards