CBSE Class XII Chemistry Sample Paper 2012
(Sample Paper) Download CBSE Class XII, Chemistry Paper (2010)
- Predict the order of reaction & determine its half-life if rate constant is 12.87hr-1
- Write the IUPAC name of the following compound: C6H5CH2NCH2Cl
- What is the role of desorption in the process of catalysis?
- How many lattice points are there in a end centered cubic unit cell?
- Why do phenols can be easily nitrated as compared to Benzene?
- Explain the term ”OLIGOSACCHARIDES” with an example ?…[..]
Tags: cbse chemistry sample paper 2013, cbse 12 chemistry 2012-2013 paper