CBSE Class XII Chemistry Sample Paper 2012
(Sample Paper) Download CBSE Class XII, Chemistry Paper (2010)
- Predict the order of reaction & determine its half-life if rate constant is 12.87hr-1
- Write the IUPAC name of the following compound: C6H5CH2NCH2Cl
- What is the role of desorption in the process of catalysis?
- How many lattice points are there in a end centered cubic unit cell?
- Why do phenols can be easily nitrated as compared to Benzene?
- Explain the term ”OLIGOSACCHARIDES” with an example ?…[..]
Tags: 2011 2012 2013chemistry sample paper on cbsr, cbse 12 chemistry 2012-2013 paper, CBSE SAMPLE PAPER QUESTION 12 CLASS 2013 COM, sample of reaction paper regarding Yim-lins Class, sample paper in 2013 chemestry class 12, Why is the ester hydrolysis slow in the beginning and becomes faster after sometime?