CBSE Class IX Summative Assessment Mathematics Paper
1. The decimal expansion of a rational number is
b) non-terminating recurring c) non-terminating non-recurring d) both (b) and (c)
2. What is the degree of a non-zero constant polynomial?
d) not defined
3. In figure 1, determine the value of x?
4. In figure 2, if AX = BY and AX and BY are parallel to each other, then by which of the following congruence criterion it can be said that ΔAPX≅ ΔBPY?
5. In figure 3, AE DC and CF AD. If AB = 16 cm and CF = 10 cm,
measure of AD will be
a) 11.5 cm
b) 12.8 cm
c) 10.5 cm
d) 16.7 cm …[..]
Tags: summastive question paper 9th class maths, cbse 9th std english question & nswer paper key in 2013, 9th class cbsce 2013 1st summetive question, 7th standard smattive assessment 2 2013, sample questions for summative assessment from 7th class to 9th class, 2013 question paper of maths summative evaluation for class IX, 2013 cbse 9 maths summative assesment 2 question paper, 9 maths paper with answer key, www cbse sumative assessment-1(2011) maths class9, 9cbse summative science assessment 2 (2013)question paper