CBSE Class IX Summative Assessment Mathematics Paper 2012
1. The decimal expansion of a rational number is
b) non-terminating recurring c) non-terminating non-recurring d) both (b) and (c)
2. What is the degree of a non-zero constant polynomial?
d) not defined
3. In figure 1, determine the value of x?
4. In figure 2, if AX = BY and AX and BY are parallel to each other, then by which of the following congruence criterion it can be said that ΔAPX≅ ΔBPY?
5. In figure 3, AE DC and CF AD. If AB = 16 cm and CF = 10 cm,
measure of AD will be
a) 11.5 cm
b) 12.8 cm
c) 10.5 cm
d) 16.7 cm …[..]
Tags: 9th std cbsc summative assessment model paper, cbse 9th std english question & nswer paper key in 2013, sample questions for summative assessment from 7th class to 9th class, cbse class 9 summative 1 paper of 2012, paper of 9th class 2012 sa-1 maths, indian school 2012 and 2011 qyestion papers of 9 science, cbse question summative 1 science question paper of 9 for 2012, 7th class matri maths question paper 2012-2013, 2013 SEP CAB1 EXAM MATHS PAPER ANSWER, 2012 to 13 Ist Trem science question paper of 9th Class