CBSE Class IX Summative Assessment Mathematics Paper 2012
1. The decimal expansion of a rational number is
b) non-terminating recurring c) non-terminating non-recurring d) both (b) and (c)
2. What is the degree of a non-zero constant polynomial?
d) not defined
3. In figure 1, determine the value of x?
4. In figure 2, if AX = BY and AX and BY are parallel to each other, then by which of the following congruence criterion it can be said that ΔAPX≅ ΔBPY?
5. In figure 3, AE DC and CF AD. If AB = 16 cm and CF = 10 cm,
measure of AD will be
a) 11.5 cm
b) 12.8 cm
c) 10.5 cm
d) 16.7 cm …[..]
Tags: solution key of summative assessment 1 of class 9th october, cbse sample papers for summative ass of 9th std, CBSE IX Maths QUESTION (SA-1) 2012-2013, previous question papers of math for 9th class with answers key, Psa paper answer key of classs 9th, psa class 9 answer key, psa sample question paper of 9th std, problem solving assessment for 9th standard, cbse summative II tamil question paper 2012, summitive assesment 2/2012 class 9