CBSE Class IX Summative Assessment Mathematics Paper 2012
1. The decimal expansion of a rational number is
b) non-terminating recurring c) non-terminating non-recurring d) both (b) and (c)
2. What is the degree of a non-zero constant polynomial?
d) not defined
3. In figure 1, determine the value of x?
4. In figure 2, if AX = BY and AX and BY are parallel to each other, then by which of the following congruence criterion it can be said that ΔAPX≅ ΔBPY?
5. In figure 3, AE DC and CF AD. If AB = 16 cm and CF = 10 cm,
measure of AD will be
a) 11.5 cm
b) 12.8 cm
c) 10.5 cm
d) 16.7 cm …[..]
Tags: solution key of summative assessment 1 of class 9th october, CBSE IX Maths QUESTION (SA-1) 2012-2013, psa class 9 answer key, cbse sample papers for summative ass of 9th std, previous question papers of math for 9th class with answers key, Psa paper answer key of classs 9th, psa date sheet of 9th std and sample paper, paper of 9th class 2012 sa-1 maths, sample papers 9th class Psa, 9th std cbsc summative assessment model paper