Fill IES 2010 Application Form Online
Online Registration Will Be Started on : 6th February, 2010
Last Date of Filling/Accept Online Application/Form : 22nd February, 2010 – till 11.59 p.m.
This is with reference to UPSC’s Advt. No. 05/2010 for Engineering Services Examination, 2010 published in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar dated 30th January, 2010. It is informed that in addition to the existing system of applying through a Common Application Form for the Examinations conducted by the Commission, the candidates for Engineering Services Examination, 2010 can also apply Online using the link http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
Salient features of the system of On Line Application Form are given hereunder :
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the On-line application form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menus.
- The candidates applying Online are required to pay a reduced fee of Rs. 50/- [excepting Female ,SC, ST & PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- Before starting filling up of on-line application, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .png format in such a manner that each file size should not exceed 40KB each.
- The Online applications for Engineering Services Examination, 2010 (Part 1 and 2 ) can be filled from 6th February, 2010 to 22nd February, 2010 till 11.59 p.m. after which link will be disabled.
“Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.”
Mobile phones are banned in the Campus of UPSC
Tags: ergon form ies online