CBSE HOTS Questions of Class X Mathematics (Pair of linear equations) 2012
Pair of linear equations
- At a certain time in a deer park, the number of heads and the number of legs of deer and human visitors were counted and it was found there were 39 heads & 132 legs. Find the number of deer and human visitors in the park.
- Find the value of p and q for which the system of equations represent coincident lines
- 2x +3y = 7, (p+q+1)x +(p+2q+2)y = 4(p+q)+1
- Students are made to stand in rows. If one student is extra in a row there would be 2 rows less. If one student is less in a row there would be 3 rows more. Find the number of students in the class.
- The larger of two supplementary angles exceeds the smaller by 180, find them.
- A train covered a certain distance at a uniform speed. If the train would have been 6km/hr faster, it would have taken 4hours less than the scheduled time. And if the train were slower by 6km/hr, it would have taken 6 hours more than the scheduled time. Find the distance of the journey.
- A chemist has one solution which is 50% acid and a second which is 25% acid. How much of each should be mixed to make 10 liters of 40% acid solution.
Tags: extra questions for class 10 maths, extra question for class 10 for maths, maths extra questions for class 10 cbse, extra ques for class 10 maths, extra question for class 10 maths, hots questions class 10 maths cbse, maths extra questions class 10 cbse real numbers from oswaal guide, hots questions for linear equations, alisha khursheed 2 amu, cbse maths question questions in linear equations