CBSE Class X HOTS Questions of Mathematics (CONSTRUCTIONS) 2012
1. Draw a line segment AB of length 4.4cm. Taking A as centre, draw a circle of radius 2cm and taking B as centre, draw another circle of radius 2.2cm. Construct tangents to each circle from the centre of the other circle.
2. Draw a pair of tangents to a circle of radius 2cm that are inclined to each other at an angle of 900.
3. Construct a tangent to a circle of radius 2cm from a point on the concentric circle of radius 2.6cm and measure its length. Also, verify the measurements by actual calculations. (length of tangent =2.1cm)
- HOTS Questions of Mathematics (CIRCLES)
- HOTS Questions of Mathematics (CO-ORDINATE GEOMETRY)
- HOTS Questions of Mathematics ( Heights & Distance)
- HOTS Questions of Mathematics (CONSTRUCTIONS)
- HOTS Questions of Mathematics ( ARITHMETIC PROGRESSIONS)
Tags: constructions class 10 question papers, class10 constructions extra questions, questions on constructions class 10, Cbse class 10maths extra ques, construction extar questions cbse X, Hots of constructions, FA3 class X question papers HOTS, extra questions of maths for class 10 with answers, extra questions from constructions, extra questions for class 10 maths constructions