CBSE Sample Paper > Class 12 > Physical Education 2012
Time 03 hrs
Max Marks 70
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. Question paper carries A & B two parts.
3. Answers to questions carrying 2 marks should approximately 50-100 words.
4. Answers to questions carrying 4 marks should approximately 100-150 words.
5. Answers to questions carrying 5 marks should approximately 150-200 words.
6. Answers to questions carrying 6 marks should approximately 200-250 words.
7. Answers to questions carrying 10 marks should approximately 300-400 words.
Part – A
1. What do you mean by physical fitness? Explain wellness. Also explain the components of physical fitness in detail. 2+2+6=10
What do you understand by Aerobics Exercises? Explain Anaerobic exercises. Describe in detail the factors effecting physical fitness and wellness. 2+2+6=10
2. Explain concept of training. Write briefly the methods of endurance development.
What do you understand by “Warming-Up”? Briefly explain about “limber-down”. Draw a diagram of Circuit Training & Explain its benefits. 2+2+6=10
3. Specify role of sociology in sports. What do you understand by leadership? Explain in brief the qualities of a leader in Games & Sports. 2+2+6=10
What is Olympic Mott? What do you understand by Modern Olympics? Justify “Games & Sports as Man’s Cultural Heritage”. 2+2+6=10
4. Describe the following: 2×5=10
a. Sports environment.
b. Essential elements of sports environment.
c. Role of individual in improving sports environment.
d. Prevention of sports related accidents.
e. Physical education as a medium to improve sports environment.
What do you mean by positive sports environment? How it helps in performing better?
5. Explain the term YOGA. What is its importance? Also explain its various elements.
“Yoga as an Indian heritage.” Discuss. 10
Part – B
1. Write the following about game/sport of your choice: 2+2+6=10
a. List four terminologies of the game/sport.
b. Discuss any two fundamental skills.
c. Draw a labeled diagram of the court/field/table of the game/sport.
Write in brief the history of game/sports of your choice. Describe any four general rules. Also draw a labeled diagram of the court/field/table of the game/sport. 2+2+6=10
2. Write about two important tournaments of sport/game of your choice. Name any two sports personalities explain injuries and the first aid measures related to it. 2+2+6=10
What is the importance of sports organizations? What are the functions of I.O.A. Give an introduction of Arjuna Award, Dronacharya Award & Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award.
Tags: cbse physical education sample paper 2013, physical education sample paper for class 12 cbse 2013, physical education sample paper 2013, cbse sample papers for class 12 2013 physical education, cbse sample papers for class 12 physical education, blueprint of physical education for class 12 cbse 2013, physical education class 12, physical education sample papers for class 12, cbse sample paper of physical education 2013, physical education sample paper class 12 cbse