CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS 2012
CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR
COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS-2009
Application Form No.
Form No. F-10
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students-2009
*(Detailed Scheme is available on the website)
(i) The applicant should be an Indian national and
(ii) The applicant should have passed in All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) 2009 conducted by CBSE and secured a minimum of 80 % marks and
(iii) Pursuing regular course (not correspondence or distance mode) from recognized educational Institutions and
(iv) Students should not be availing any other scholarship scheme and
(v) Income of parents from all sources should not exceed Rs 4.5 lakh per annum and
(vi) Should not belong to creamy layer as defined by DoP&T from time to time..
Value per month:
Rs.1000/- for graduation level (10 months per academic year)
Rs 2000/- for post graduate level (10 months per academic year)
3 years for degree level and 2 years in the post graduation programme (To be renewed on year to year basis subject to eligibility) For renewal applicant has to apply on separate renewal form.
1. Those students who have done their Class –XII in year 2008 need not to apply using this Form No F-10 form.
2. Mere submission of the application form shall not entitle the applicant for the award of Scholarship.
- Click here to download Application form for Fresh cases.
- Click here to download Application form for Renewal of Scholarship
All the applications must be signed by the applicant. Unsigned applications will be rejected.
All the applications must be certified alongwith signature / stamp of the Principal / Dean of the Institute where the student has taken admission.
Bank Account Details:
Applicants should write their Bank Account number with detailed address of the Bank alongwith Bank Code, MICR Code and RTGS/NEFT code of the Bank. Applicant should open Bank Account in their name only. Scholarships will be sent by ECS mode directly to Bank Account of the selected candidates. In case the Bank details as mentioned above are not complete and in prescribed format the application will be rejected.
Documents to be sent with the Application:
1. Annexure-I: Statement of particulars cum Joining report from HOD of Institute (Form No.F-10)
2. Annexure-II: Marksheet of AISSCE-2009 and Caste Certificate
3. Annexure-III: An Income affidavit from the parent in prescribed format on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- duly sworn in before Notary Public/First class Executive Magistrate/Revenue Officer should be submitted alongwith the application. Applications without Affidavit as mentioned above will be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. (Proof of Income of Parents i.e Income Tax Returns of the parents should be attached alongwith the affidavit.)
Where to send Duly filled up Application Forms
- i. For applicants who have done XII from CBSE Board in year 2009:-
The duly filled in proforma be sent in an envelope super scribing “Application for CSSS-2009” should be sent to the “Deputy Secretary(A&V), CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092”.
- ii. For applicants who have done XII from Other Boards:-
Applicant who has done XII from Other Boards(like ICSE, UP, Uttranchal, Karnataka, Haryana Board etc) are requested to their forms to his/her State Board only.
Change in Address And Bank Details
Any change in address and Bank Details must be immediately reported to “Deputy Secretary(A&V), CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092” alongwith the Name and Roll No,. of the applicant and copy of the form submitted.
Note: Those students who have done their Class- XII from CBSE prior to 2009 need not apply under this scheme.
Last Date of Receipt of Application for the year 2009 : 30st Sept, 2009
Tags: www dhepune gov in/css, dhepune gov in/css, check status of filled form for central sector scholarship scheme of cbse 1012, central sector scholarship 2012 maharashtra, central sector scholarship maharashtra, www rajeduboard nic in scolarship, www dhepune gov in css, awarded students list for central sector scholarship 2012-2013, center sector scholarship 2012, www dhepune gov in/scholarship