CBSE Class 12 Sample Paper | Economics
23. State any three points of distinction between Central Bank and Commercial Banks.
24. How can a government budget help in reducing inequalities of income ? Explain.
25. Explain the circular flow of income.
Distinguish between intermediate products and final products. Give examples.
26. List the items of the current account of balance of payments account. Also define ‘balance of trade’.
27. Explain the meaning and two merits of fixed foreign exchange rate.
Explain two sources each of demand and supply of foreign exchange.
28. State the four functions of money. Explain any one of them.
29. Distinguish between :
(i) Direct tax and indirect tax
(ii) Revenue deficit and fiscal deficit
30. How will you treat the following while estimating domestic factor income of India ? Give reasons for your answer.
(i) Remittances from non-resident Indians to their families in India.
(ii) Rent paid by the embassy of Japan in India to a resident Indian.
(iii) Profits earned by branches of foreign bank in India.