BARC Mumbai Admission for Schools 2012
You are hereOfficial Notification from BARC Training Schools (OCES/DGFS -2010) | Stipend – Rs.20,000/- | M.Sc BioScience/UG’s in Food Technology can apply Online
Official Notification from BARC Training Schools (OCES/DGFS -2010) | Stipend – Rs.20,000/- | M.Sc BioScience/UG’s in Food Technology can apply Online
One year Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Post-Graduates for the year 2010-2011 (OCES-2010) conducted at BARC Training Schools. Table-1 lists Eligible Disciplines.Table-2 lists the eligible disciplines and orientation of the training programme at each of the Training Schools along with the placement information after training. A Trainee who scores a minimum of 50% aggregate marks on completion of the training programme is declared to have passed the course successfully.
Successful Trainees will be posted as scientific officers in one of the following DAE units:
- Atomic Minerals Directorate of Exploration & Research (AMD), Hyderabad
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC),Mumbai
- Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Ltd (BHAVINI), Kalpakkam
- Board of Radiation and Isotope Technology (BRIT), Mumbai
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore
- Heavy Water Board (HWB), Mumbai
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam
- Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC), Hyderabad
- Uranium Corporation of India Ltd (UCIL), Jaduguda
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd(NPCIL), Mumbai
- Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC), Kolkata.
For Biosciences Discipline (code 43): MSc in Agriculture, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology,Biotechnology, Genetics, Botany, Zoology, Plant Science, Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Food Technology, Animal Science, Life Sciences and Biosciences; or BE/BTech/BSc (Tech) only in Food Technology with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks .
- Stipend and Allowances : OCES trainees as well as DGFS fellows are paid stipend of Rs.20,000/- per month during the period of their training and a one-time book allowance of Rs.5,000/-.
- Boarding and Lodging in DAE/select institute Hostel/Guest House is mandatory .
Agreement Of Service: Selected candidates are required to execute an agreement and a personal Indemnity Bond to serve DAE or AERB for at least three years after completion of training. Indemnity Bond is for Rs.2,45,000/- for OCES trainees and Rs.5,05,000/- for DGFS fellows. No third party surety is required .
- Written Test: It is conducted in each of the five Science disciplines (codes 41-43 & 45-46) at the centers listed in Table-4 along with their codes for short-listing candidates for interview. Travel Allowance is not paid for appearing in the written test. Written test is scheduled on Sunday, February 28, 2010.
- GATE Score: In this case, merit list in each of the Science disciplines (codes 41-43 & 45-46) is prepared on the basis of valid GATE Score of the applicants. Cut-off GATE score and Written test marks for short-listing candidates for interview in each discipline are decided after the last date of receipt of applications. A candidate applying for Science disciplines (codes 41-43 & 45-46) can
- opt to appear for the written test, or
- apply on the basis of valid GATE Score, or
- may opt to appear for written test and also apply for selection on the basis of valid GATE Score .
Selection Interviews of short-listed candidates are conducted in BARC Training Schools at any of their location. Outstation applicants are paid to and fro second-class sleeper train fare by shortest route or actual fare whichever is less. Probable period of selection interviews is during June-July, 2010. List of short-listed candidates and Interview schedule will be declared on our website from May 25, 2010 onwards. Interview call letters will also be posted to those short-listed for interview.
Final Selection is solely on the basis of performance in interview subject to medical fitness. This selection process would also be used for selecting candidates for research based academic programmes of HBNI and for Diploma in Radiological Physics programme of HBNI. Eligibility criteria and associated details will be available in the advertisements of respective programmes to be released separately.
Last date of posting of application for those opting for written test in Science Disciplines
15.1.2010 – By Post
21.1.2010 – Online
Last date of submission of GATE Score
15.4.2010 – By Post
21.4.2010 – Online
Last date of posting of application for those not opting for written test
15.4.2010 – By Post
21.4.2010 – Online
All disciplines: Interview schedule to be displayed on website
Tags: barc msc chemistry admissions 2013, barc mumbai, deepti rok1988@gmail com, www barcmumbai, barc question paper FOR BIOSCIENCE, for studying in barc mumbai what is the criteria, oces barc 2011 syllabus, sample entrance question paper of dmrit in hbni, www barkonline exam com application