SBI (State Bank of India) Recruitment PO Clerks Letter
Your admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to you does not imply that your candidature has been finally cleared by the Bank or that the entries made by you in your application for examination have been accepted by the Bank as true and correct.
1. You may please note that the Bank will take up the verification of eligibility conditions i.e. age, educational qualifications and status (i.e. Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward class/Physically challenged etc.) with reference to original documents only at the time of interview of candidates who qualify for being called for interview on the basis of their performance in the written examination. You may therefore, please note that if at any stage, it is found that you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria as given in the Bank’s advertisement, or the information furnished by you in the application is incorrect, your candidature is liable
to be cancelled forthwith, with such further action as the Bank would like to take.
2. You should ascertain exact location of the venue well in advance of the date of examination.
3. The candidates must reach the venue of examination by the time mentioned on the reverse.
Please note that candidate coming late will not be allowed in the examination hall nor shall a candidate be permitted to leave the examination hall till the time for the test is over and the test administrator has given permission to leave. The test will begin after the formalities like checking of attendance, obtaining signature on the call letter and collection of call letters along with original cash receipt etc. have been completed. The Bank will not be responsible for any delay or disruption in transport.
4. The candidates must bring the call letter along with original cash receipt and the last sheet of the enclosed booklet (i.e. bio-data information form) duly filled in, failing which he/she will not be permitted to appear for the test.The candidate should also bring two HB pencils, eraser, pencil sharpener and a ball point pen with him/her to the examination hall.
5. Please note carefully that if this call letter is not brought by you with your recent passport size photograph (with your own signature thereon) duly affixed on it, you will not be permitted to sit for the Written Test, under any circumstances. No deviation from this procedure will be permitted.
6. Please also note that if you adopt any unfair means or malpractice or commit any misconduct while appearing for the Written Test, your candidature is liable to be summarily cancelled; moreover you would be liable to penal action.
7. You should strictly comply with the directions given to you by the test administrator/invigilator. If any candidate is found disregarding these directions he will be liable to be debarred from the test.
8. Use of books, notebooks, calculators, cell phone etc. is not permitted in this examination. Any candidate found resorting to any unfair means including giving/receiving help to/from any candidate during the test will be disqualified. (The candidate should be vigilant to ensure that no other candidate is able to copy from his/her answers).
PLEASE NOTE CAREFULLY
- The Test Booklets and Answer Sheet supplied by the SBI Bank to the candidates must be returned intact to the Invigilators. Anyone trying to take them away or found in unauthorised possession of these is liable to be prosecuted.
- The candidate must affix his/her recent passport size photograph and full signature on the call letter. The candidate must also bring the original cash receipt to the examination hall and hand over the same along with the call to the invigilator. The candidate will also have to affix his/her right thumb impression, in the space provided, in the presence of the Invigilator.