PUNJAB STATE CIVIL SERVICES COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION 2009 2010
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Applications from eligible Candidates for recruitment to One Hundred Forty Three posts to be filled through PUNJAB STATE CIVIL SERVICES COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION 2009.
Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch): 38 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 18 Posts
- Excise & Taxation Officer: 37 Posts
- Tehsildar: 06 Posts
- Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer: 05 Posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer: 15 Posts
- Assistant Registrar Co-operative Societies: 08 Posts
- Labour and Reconciliation Officer: 03 Posts
- Employment Generation and Training Officer: 13 Posts
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS : -
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institution approved by the Govt of India. However the candidate may be permitted to take the preliminary examinations while studying for his degree. The candidate shall be required to produce proof of passing the degree course for being eligible to take the final examination during that year.
- Punjabi passed in Matric Standard or its equivalent as on last date of receipt of applications i.e. 28-12-2009.
- Age shall be 21-35 years with relaxation for reserved categories as per Govt.
- Last Date: 28.12.09
- For full details Click Here
Tags: pcs exam 2013, pcms punjab 2013, punjab civil services exam 2013, pcms exam 2013, punjab civil services 2013, pcs punjab 2013, pcms exam, punjab pcs 2013, punjab pcs exam 2013, punjab civil services exam date 2013