The Post of Secretary CBSE ~ Important Imformation 2012
Department of School Education & Literacy
The Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of HRD invites application for the appointment to the post of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. CBSE is an autonomous organization of this Department and the post of Secretary carries a pay scale of Rs. 14300-18300/- (Pre-revised). Secretary will be Chief Administrative Officer of the Board and exercise all such powers and functions as are prescribed by the Board’s regulations.
2. Considering the nature of duties and responsibilities assigned to the post, the applicant should have adequate management skills to run the organization at New Delhi and its current eight regional offices. CBSE is a growing organization and hence the eligible officer should be ready to take on new challenges and ensure smooth functioning of the Board, and should have adequate interest and experience to encourage innovations in the conduct of public examinations, and curriculum development, etc.
3. Method of recruitment : The post is to be filled up by transfer on deputation.
4. Eligibility & Experience : Officers of All India Services/ Central/ State Govts/ UT Administration or Central / State/ autonomous Educational Organizations fulfilling the following conditions are eligible for consideration for appointment as Secretary in the CBSE :
Holding analogous posts on regular basis
With 3 years regular service in the pay scale of Rs. 12000-375-16500 (pre-revised).
i) Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University/ Institute, and
ii) With minimum five years of relevant experience in the areas of management / administration/ finance/ vigilance etc.
Relevant experience in educational administration would be desirable.
5. Application in duplicate, as per the format given below may be submitted through proper channel duly certifying the following:
i) Integrity Certificate, and
ii) ACR Dossiers of last 5 years, i.e. upto 2008-09.
6. Application, complete in all respects, may be sent to Dr. G.L. Jambhulkar, Dy. Educational Advisor(School-3 Section), Department of School Education and Literacy, Room No. 529-B wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi, so as to reach him on or before 25.7.2009.
Tags: cbse secreatry, present secretary CBSE New Delhi